1. If you already had an account on the old forum, your password still works. OPs/Admins: We have to manually add you to the Moderator group, please pester kfp or zip, thanks!
  2. Tip: Click "Mark forums read" to set all threads and forums to a gray icon. New posts will then change the icon color. Dismiss this notice with the X in the top right corner of this box.

It's Christmas...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OpticBandit, Dec 17, 2015.

1. OpticBandit Senior Administrator

Hey noobs,

We added a Christmas map (courtesy of Glumur). All the buildings are there but it would be nice if you guys could organise something and add decorations such as a tree and general festive bits. The map currently shares inventories so feel free to add stuff. Say hi and chat to homies who are also on.

/warp xmas to explore!

Hope you're all enjoying the holidays.
    [IMG]
    zipfe and alexcolll like this.
  2. alexcolll Active Member

So what exactly can we do on this map? Or rather what are we suppose to do? :3
  3. Glumur Supreme Pontifex Maximus of the holy land Gimlé

make it christmasy and make a tree if you want
  4. EpitaphFox guess what

basically, theres an xmas map, make it xmas-y
  5. Sweyn_Skalswift Ghoul/Viking/Otaku Hybrid

Quick question since it literally been forever since I played: is 1.9 out yet and server supported or am I rushing the gun
  6. Capn_7ar Father Lover

Nope, still 1.8 on the server homie
  7. alhov Lord Nugga

On this map I have hidden something very special in a chest. Let's see who can find it.

Hint: Santa's little helper elf
  8. alexcolll Active Member

(Dirt block)
  9. Lock_Two Well-Known Member

Merry Julymas everyone! and a happy new Easter
  10. zipfe Reina de tu corazón

There is no 1.9 with mods/plugins, yet, so it still has to run on the latest 1.8 server-side.