1. If you already had an account on the old forum, your password still works. OPs/Admins: We have to manually add you to the Moderator group, please pester kfp or zip, thanks!
  2. Tip: Click "Mark forums read" to set all threads and forums to a gray icon. New posts will then change the icon color. Dismiss this notice with the X in the top right corner of this box.

New Feed The Beast Infinity 1.7.10 Serber

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by zipfe, Nov 9, 2015.

1. zipfe Reina de tu corazón

New Feed The Beast Infinity 1.7.10 Serber

For those who like to play Minecraft FTB-style, we now haz the new Infinity serber running.

As always with our FTB serber, connect to kfpmc.org:25566

Whitelist and OPs are same as previous FTB serber. Have fun!
  2. Capn_7ar Father Lover

Is it on expert mode? It has to be on expert mode
  3. Lock_Two Well-Known Member

what version of infinity is it

1.7.10 is the client version
  4. zipfe Reina de tu corazón

tell my how to change that?
    Serber jar says the same, 1.7.10, latest Infinity version
  5. minetech7 Active Member

I need help, so I launch the mod pack with no problems at all however when I come to join the server It says I have two mods running that should not be running at all and that's ender Io and IC2 nuclear control.

However when I remove these mods the entire launcher crashes completely and I can't do anything.

I am using the recommended version and the correct mod pack and I have reinstalled it twice so what should I do?
  6. Lock_Two Well-Known Member

same idk how to get past this part
  7. Capn_7ar Father Lover

2.1.1, is the version I'm using and I got on fine
  8. Capn_7ar Father Lover

Also, something to know, spawn is in a desert, and Biomes O' Plenty adds this god awful fog that reduces your vision in the desert to like 3 chunks. If you want to change that:
    -Go to your ftb/FTBinfinity/minecraft/config/biomesoplenty
    -Open 'biomegen' in notepad
    -Scroll down to the section 'Vanilla Biomes to Override'
    -Change the values for desert and desert hills from 'true' to 'false' and save it.
  9. Bloopsah Member

I'm here to skadoodle the noodles